CARTRIDGE WON’T PRODUCE VAPOR
This can happen if the extract is cold. Extracts work better if they are warm. Try the following to fix:
- Remove the plastic mouthpiece, unscrew the metal cap and re-tighten.
- Use a fresh battery producing under 3.7 volts.
- Warm the cartridge until the extract flows using your hands or a hair dryer. Be careful not to overheat.
- Take a few hits and then warm again.
If warming doesn’t work, you can try using a paperclip to manipulate the atomizer to ensure a good connection to the battery.
CARTRIDGE INTAKE IS CLOGGED
Keeping the cartridge upright at all times. Using a push-button battery can sometimes help a clogged cartridge.
HITS ARE TOO LIGHT
Try the following for heavier hits:
- Use a fully charged battery with at least 280 mah and 4 watts of power.
- Warm the cartridge until air bubble in the extract moves when the cartridge is tipped.
- Prime the cartridge with a few light hits.
If the cartridge still won’t work, the coil may be burned through. If your battery produces over 4.2 volts, this may be the cause. Always use a battery that produces under 3.7 volts. We are not allowed to make returns per LCB regulations, however, the store you purchased the extract at may accept returns.